Find Hindi meaning of Insolent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Insolent" in sentences with examples. "Insolent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Insolent"
|adjective||showing someone's bad manners or rudeness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Insolent"
|Hindi Meaning of Insolent||उघत गुस्ताख़, अक्खड़, दम्भी, ढीठ, नटखट, मुँहफट, जिन्दादिल|
|Synonyms of Insolent||Haughty, Overbearing, Supercilious|
|Antonyms of Insolent||Modest, Servile, Humble|
Related Synonyms of "Insolent" with Hindi meaning
|Haughty||अहंकारी, गुस्ताख़, घमंडी, ढीट, ध्रष्ट, अभिमानी, दम्भी|
|Overbeating||अहंकारी, उघत, घमण्डी, ढीठ, दबंग, रौबीला, सत्तावादी, अधिकारवादी|
Related Antonyms of "Insolent" with Hindi meaning
Use of "Insolent" word in sentences, examples
- A source from MBC's “Insolent Housemates” confirmed that Jinyoung, P.O, and Han Hye Yeon will be joining the show as new members.
- It's a victory of law-abiding artists over insolent developers.
- Beware of an insolent person who is destructive.
- You see the kind of insolent language Americans are using with Russia
- Prime Minister's visit as a reflection of myopic vision of an insolent political party and its leaders.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"