Invective Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Invective. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Invective" in sentences with examples. "Invective" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Invective"
|noun||insulting or abusing someone|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Invective"
|Hindi Meaning of Invective||अपवाद, अपशब्द, आक्षेप, गाली, तन, निंदा, कटु शब्द, अपशब्द कहना|
|Synonyms of Invective||Abuse, Obloquy, Revilement|
|Antonyms of Invective||Compliment, Flattery, Praise|
Related Synonyms of "Invective" with Hindi meaning
|Obloquy||कलंक, निंदा, बदनामी, बुराई, कड़ी टीका, सार्वजानिक अपमान, मिथ्या आरोप|
|Scurrilous||अभद्र, अपमानजनक, फूहड़, बदजुबान, बद्तमीज|
|Vituperative||निंदात्मक, हानिकारक, जलाने वाला, अनुचित, अपमानजनक, अत्याचारपूर्ण|
Use of "Invective" word in sentences, examples
- An Indian American entrepreneur and his friends were subjected to hate-filled invective
- It now appears that the latter invective is unfair.
- Batshuayi was the target of invective from the stands.
- President Trump's alleged invective, mislabelling African states
- The anti-fund manager invective is misdirected.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"