Find Hindi meaning of Obloquy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obloquy" in sentences with examples. "Obloquy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obloquy"
|noun||strong public condemnation|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obloquy"
|Hindi Meaning of Obloquy||कलंक, निंदा, बदनामी, बुराई, कड़ी टीका, सार्वजानिक अपमान, मिथ्या आरोप|
|Synonyms of Obloquy||Abuse, Invective, Disgrace|
|Antonyms of Obloquy||Acclamation, Plaudit, Adulation|
Related Synonyms of "Obloquy" with Hindi meaning
|Invective||अपवाद, अपशब्द, आक्षेप, गाली, तन, निंदा, कटु शब्द, अपशब्द कहना|
Use of "Obloquy" word in sentences, examples
- His zeal in retelling history from their point of view will comfort those who feel that their kind has been prey to unmerited obloquy, or worse, for too long.
- Sajid Masih case turned into an unprecedented public obloquy against the perpetrators
- The incidents met with vehement condemnation from political leaders with a public obloquyon social media.
- The move was met with extreme public obloquy with political opponents calling it a bribery to in return for the political consolidation and wellbeing of the party.
- Socialist economic principles and the greed, graft and moral obloquy of the ruling elite.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
- Oblivious - अनजान
- Obedient - आज्ञाकारी
- Obstacle - बाधा
- Otiose - आलसी
- Offbeat - अनोखा
- Outlandish - बहरी
- Obfuscate - अँधेरा करना
- Obtrusive - बाधक
- Obstreperous - काबू से परे
- Obloquy - कलंक
- Overt - खुला
- Odious - अप्रिय
- Obscene - अशुभ
- Obdurate - ढीठ
- Objective - उद्देश्य