Latent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in L Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Latent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Latent" in sentences with examples. "Latent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Latent"
|adjective||(of a quality or state) existing but not yet developed or manifest; hidden or concealed.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Latent"
|Hindi Meaning of Latent||अदृश्य, अप्रकट, गुप्त, भीतरी, छिपा हुआ, संभावित, अंतिम|
|Synonyms of Latent||Eventual, Potential, Abeyant|
|Antonyms of Latent||Apparent, Obvious, Manifest ‘|
Related Synonyms of "Latent" with Hindi meaning
|Dormant||सुसुप्त, सुप्त, सुस्त, अक्रिय, अचर, आलसी, गतिहीन, जड़, निरुद्धम्, प्रभावहीन|
Use of "Latent" word in sentences, examples
- Reducing investor biases to uncover latent value.
- WHO released new guidance that aims to expand testing and treatment options for latent tuberculosis.
- My group relies heavily on what we call sparse latent factor models, which can sound quite mathematically complicated.
- Many patients are left with latent viral “reservoirs” that hide in the body and can resurge at any time.
- Harris said latent print detection often requires the use of fingerprint powders
Learn more words starts by letter "L"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.