Find Hindi meaning of Luminary. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Luminary" in sentences with examples. "Luminary" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Luminary"
|noun||a person who inspires or influences others|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Luminary"
|Hindi Meaning of Luminary||चन्द्रमा, तारागण, चमकीली वास्तु, प्रभावशाली व्यक्तित्व, मशहूर, प्रसिद्द, नामी|
|Synonyms of Luminary||Celebrity, Dignitary, Star|
|Antonyms of Luminary||Nobody, Commoner, Unknown|
Use of "Luminary" word in sentences, examples
- The soil is thawing and farming and gardening will be a big focus for March in the Luminary.
- To commemorate the centenary of medical education, Christian Medical College (CMC) is inviting eminent personalities from different walks of life under 'Luminary Lecture Series'.
- Academy of Children's Theatre's annual Heart for the Arts fundraiser is Saturday — and it's honoring a local arts luminary.
- Construction is set to begin March 1 on the Luminary Hotel, and improvements to the surrounding area will also be part of the project.
- As part of the announcement, the boys are streaming "Luminary" as the lead single.
Learn more words starts by letter "L"
- Liability - जिम्मेदारी
- Legitimate - वैध
- Lonesome - अकेलापन
- Leash - चेन
- Limpid - स्वच्छ
- Lax - ढीलापन
- Levity - ओछापन
- Luscious - अति सुन्दर
- Languish - दिन काटना
- Loquacious - गप्पी
- Lon - बहुत चाहना
- Lure - प्रलोभन
- Lanky - लम्बा
- Lively - प्रफुल्ल
- Lusty - कामान्ध