Lunatic Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in L Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Lunatic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Lunatic" in sentences with examples. "Lunatic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Lunatic"
|noun||a person who is mentally il|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Lunatic"
|Hindi Meaning of Lunatic||पागल, दीवाना, मूर्खता, विक्षिप्त, उन्मादी, दुर्गत|
|Synonyms of Lunatic||Crazy, Demented, Insane|
|Antonyms of Lunatic||Sane, Sensible, Balanced|
Use of "Lunatic" word in sentences, examples
- The man was considered a lunatic because he was talking to a tree as though it were a real person.
- My mom calls me a lunatic for jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
- My friend used to call me lunatic.
- He was lunatic but now he's normal.
- He must be a raving lunatic.
Learn more words starts by letter "L"