Find Hindi meaning of Levity. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Levity" in sentences with examples. "Levity" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Levity"
|noun||the treatment of a serious matter with humour or lack of due respect.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Levity"
|Hindi Meaning of Levity||ओछापन, चंचलता, छिछोरापन, लघुता, हल्कापन, सनक, लहर, मौज|
|Synonyms of Levity||Inconstancy, Volatility, Fitfulness|
|Antonyms of Levity||Persistence, Steadfastness, Tenacity|
Use of "Levity" word in sentences, examples
- A bit of levity is needed, and the following story always amuses me.
- In which the whole family fought and Dale decided he was going to sue his mom, was pretty devastating, so a little levity was warranted.
- She has an uncle named, in a rare moment of Red Sparrow levity, Vanya (Matthias Schoenaerts)
- With the Levity, a mainstream manufacturer is embracing the 'ultralight' revolution in pack materials.
- It is this vacillation between levity and gravity that marks Van Malderen's tone throughout the exhibition.
Learn more words starts by letter "L"
- Lure - प्रलोभन
- Languish - दिन काटना
- Luminary - चन्द्रमा
- Laconic - छोटा
- Laboured - अस्वाभाविक
- Lurid - भड़कीला
- Legerdemain - इंद्रजाल
- Leery - आशंकित
- Lanky - लम्बा
- Licentious - कामी
- Lambaste - डांटना
- Lax - ढीलापन
- Lean - पतला
- Labyrinth - घूम-घुमइया
- Lethal - प्राणघातक
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.