Limber Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in L Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Limber. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Limber" in sentences with examples. "Limber" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Limber"
|adjective||(of a person or body part) lithe or supple.|
|verb||warm up in preparation for exercise or activity|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Limber"
|Hindi Meaning of Limber||तोप-गाड़ी, फुर्तीला, लचीला, सुनम्य, अनुकूलनीय, कोमल, नरम, लचीला बनाना|
|Synonyms of Limber||Agile, Alert, Deft|
|Antonyms of Limber||Rigid, Brittle, Stiff|
Use of "Limber" word in sentences, examples
- Discuss "Melinda and Bennett limber up for ride to cure cancer".
- He kept his arm limber and his pitching memory sharp by making four Arizona.
- The world now seems less binary, and the show has grown more limber and less campy.
- The researchers say the study found mental exercise really does limber up the brain and make it more quick-witted
- They have a fanning root system that radiates out from the center, and then they're also limber,
Learn more words starts by letter "L"