Loutish Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in L Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Loutish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Loutish" in sentences with examples. "Loutish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Loutish"
|adjective||uncouth and aggressive; thuggish.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Loutish"
|Hindi Meaning of Loutish||अशिष्ट, असभ्य, प्रताणपंथी, बेवकूफ, प्राचीन|
|Synonyms of Loutish||Boorish, Bungling, Cantankerous|
|Antonyms of Loutish||Polite, Refined, Sophisticated|
Use of "Loutish" word in sentences, examples
- So it's a real mystery that it's considered desirable for him to also be more loutishthan either.
- There's a loutish Lothario played by Billy Magnussen with a weakness for half-wit young models
- lower-class person typified by brash and loutish behaviour'.
- The latest loutish behaviour – when would-be thieves smashed in newly-installed security door
- The pawns in the show form a love triangle: the loutish American chess star, the earnest Russian champion
Learn more words starts by letter "L"