Ominous Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in O Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Ominous. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ominous" in sentences with examples. "Ominous" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ominous"
|adjective||giving the worrying impression that something is bad to going happen.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ominous"
|Hindi Meaning of Ominous||अनिष्टसूचक, अपशकुन, अशुभ, मनहूस, भविष्यसूचक, विषाक्त, संहारक|
|Synonyms of Ominous||Apocalyptic, Banefui, Direful|
|Antonyms of Ominous||Auspicious, Propitious, Promising|
Related Synonyms of "Ominous" with Hindi meaning
|Dire||भयानक, भीषण, खतरनाक, बेकार, न्रशंस, खराब, डरावना, भद्दा, कुरूप|
Related Antonyms of "Ominous" with Hindi meaning
|Halcyon||खुशगवार, शांत, कोमल, नरम, मुलायम, संतोषी, स्वस्थ, शिष्ट, सहज, सरल|
Use of "Ominous" word in sentences, examples
- There was the ominous cloud over Pakistan.
- Rafael Nadal's fans have posted a ominous warning to his French Open rivals, days after Roger Federer withdrew.
- The Autosport Podcast explains why signs from the race were ominous for the rest of Formula 1 2018.
- More Audience Reactions to the Ominous Omnibus.
- A Los Angeles judge has determined that coffee companies must carry an ominous cancer warning label.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"