Find Hindi meaning of Palliate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Palliate" in sentences with examples. "Palliate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Palliate"
|verb||disguise the seriousness of an offence|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Palliate"
|Hindi Meaning of Palliate||अपीकरण, न्यूनीकरण, लघुकरण, मन्द करना, सुस्त करना, ठण्डा पड जाना|
|Synonyms of Palliate||Allay, Alleviate, Assuage|
|Antonyms of Palliate||Accuse, Blame, Condemn|
Use of "Palliate" word in sentences, examples
- To palliate this, the government wants to improve legal framework by equipping magistrates.
- It was wholly a pleasure to hear from you and to be able to palliate your fears.
- Organizations for writers palliate the writer's loneliness, but I doubt if they improve his writing.
- They are not well palliated by somatostatin receptor antagonists.
- He said that there were interventions schemes designed to palliate the oil the producing states.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
- Poignant - तीक्ष्ण
- Provincial - प्रान्त
- Pugnacious - झगड़ालू
- Paucity - लघुता
- Puerile - तुच्छ
- Puissance - शक्ति
- Preposterous - अद्भुत
- Pervade - पैठना
- Propitious - अनुकूल
- Pulverize - चुर-चुर होना
- Persist - लगे रहना
- Plethora - अतिरिक्त प्रवाह
- Proffer - सुझाव
- Pacify - शांत करना
- Placid - कोमल
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.