Find Hindi meaning of Pejorative. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Pejorative" in sentences with examples. "Pejorative" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Pejorative"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Pejorative"
|Hindi Meaning of Pejorative||निंदात्मक, अल्पकारी, अनदरपूर्ण, अपकर्षी, अपमानजनक, अप्रतिष्ठाजनक|
|Synonyms of Pejorative||Deprecatory, Derogatory, Disparaging|
|Antonyms of Pejorative||Complimentary, Positive, Flattering|
Use of "Pejorative" word in sentences, examples
- The founder of England's second largest primary-only academy trust has attacked official “pejorative” language used to describe the primary sector.
- Educators in Quebec are under fire after two students found a pejorative French term for black people in a Grade 6 assignment
- The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com. 'Uneducated': The Left's Favorite Pejorative.
- Yosef could be seen referring to black people by the word “kushi,” which in modern Hebrew has pejorative connotations
- Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef for seemingly comparing black people to monkeys and using a pejorative term in Hebrew for black people.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
- Provoke - उकसाना
- Pellucid - स्वच्छ
- Pilfer - उड़ा लेना
- Pejorative - निंदात्मक
- Ponderous - भरी-भरकम
- Preposterous - अद्भुत
- Propitious - अनुकूल
- Pervade - पैठना
- Prowl - चहल-कदमी
- Procure - जुटाना
- Placid - कोमल
- Poignant - तीक्ष्ण
- Primordial - मूल
- Phlegmatic - कफपूर्ण
- Puerile - तुच्छ
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.