Penitent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Penitent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Penitent" in sentences with examples. "Penitent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Penitent"
|adjective||showing sorrow and regret for having done wrong|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Penitent"
|Hindi Meaning of Penitent||पश्चाताप, अनुताप, पछतानेवाला, मनोव्यथित, अनुताप, दुःखित|
|Synonyms of Penitent||Contrite, Regretful, Remorseful|
|Antonyms of Penitent||Content, Satisfied, Defiant|
Related Synonyms of "Penitent" with Hindi meaning
|Contrite||अनुताप, दुखी, पश्चाताप, मनोव्यथित, उदास, विषादमय, पछतावा|
|Remorseful||पश्चाताप, अनुताप, मॉयथित, दुःखी, विषादमय, उदास, निराश, दयनीय|
Use of "Penitent" word in sentences, examples
- Ponder and be penitent this week.
- The tradition of the penitent prostitute has persisted in the Western tradition.
- The crosses were then lifted for at least five minutes for each penitent
- By truly listening to the penitent during confession, "we listen to Jesus himself, poor and humble
- Emma Gonzalez is the Lenten penitent, but it is our sin being inscribed on her body.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.