Pensive Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Pensive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Pensive" in sentences with examples. "Pensive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Pensive"
|adjective||to involve in something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Pensive"
|Hindi Meaning of Pensive||उदास, चिन्तापरायण, विषादग्रस्त, विचारशील, चिंतननक्षम|
|Synonyms of Pensive||Contemplative, Cogitative, Reflective|
|Antonyms of Pensive||Heedless, Inconsiderate, Inattentive|
Related Antonyms of "Pensive" with Hindi meaning
|Witty||हाजिर-जवाब, विनोदपूर्ण, मजेदार, वाग्विदग्ध, प्रत्युपन्नमति|
Use of "Pensive" word in sentences, examples
- Janhvi Kapoor caught in a pensive mood in the city
- Varun Dhawan is forlorn and pensive in this dreamy new poster.
- So it's no surprise that the Minnesota-born beauty presented a pensive face while on her way to a sports-centric date scene Monday in Los Angeles.
- The trailer of Shoojit Sircar's October captures a visually moving, pensive story with Varun Dhawan at the heart of it.
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif caught in a pensive mood.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.