Plausible Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Plausible. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Plausible" in sentences with examples. "Plausible" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Plausible"
|adjective||seeming reasonable or probable an argument|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Plausible"
|Hindi Meaning of Plausible||विश्वसनीय लगने वाला, सच्चा, सत्याभासी, सत्य सदृश, प्रामाणिक, विश्वासयोग्य|
|Synonyms of Plausible||Believable, Credible, Tenable|
|Antonyms of Plausible||Improbable, Unlikely, Unbelievable|
Related Synonyms of "Plausible" with Hindi meaning
|Credible||सच्चा, विश्वनीय, प्रत्ययी, प्रामाणिक, विश्वस्त, यथार्थ, अधिप्रमाणिक|
Use of "Plausible" word in sentences, examples
- The Soviet Union, a scenario that seemed entirely plausible at the time. Suppose a similar plot were hatched today.
- Is it really plausible that Russia would use a chemical agent that could show their probable involvement in the poisoning
- That was when the term “plausible deniability” became a standard part of Western discussions about Russia.
- Cashless and paperless office: A Far-fetched dream or a plausible reality.
- Donald Tusk, the President of the European Council, said that the 28 leaders agreed “there is no other plausible explanation”.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.