Find Hindi meaning of Postulant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Postulant" in sentences with examples. "Postulant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Postulant"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Postulant"
|Hindi Meaning of Postulant||प्रार्थी, अपीलकर्ता, दावेदार, पदाभिलाषी, महत्वकांक्षी, लालसा|
|Synonyms of Postulant||Appellant, Claimant, Aspirant|
|Antonyms of Postulant||Boss, Manager, Judge|
Use of "Postulant" word in sentences, examples
- Five professed sisters live in the convent, along with four postulants
- All in their 20s. The postulants are in the early stages of joining the congregation.
- The Irish-born sister came to the U.S. in 1949 as a 15-year-old postulant, arriving in Cleveland.
- “The plot is about Maria Rainer, who is a postulant at the Nonnberg Abbey,” Roberts explained.
- “A postulant is someone seeking admission in a religious order.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"