Prodigy Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Prodigy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Prodigy" in sentences with examples. "Prodigy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Prodigy"
|noun||a young person with exceptional qualities|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Prodigy"
|Hindi Meaning of Prodigy||विलक्षणता, अद्भुत, विकत वास्तु, चमत्कार, पूर्व सुचना, महास्वर्य, विलक्षण, प्रतिभासम्पन्न|
|Synonyms of Prodigy||Marvel, Miracle, Astonishment|
|Antonyms of Prodigy||Simpleton, Buffoon, Moron|
Related Synonyms of "Prodigy" with Hindi meaning
|Marvel||चमत्कार, अचम्भा, आश्चर्यचकित, मोहित होना|
Use of "Prodigy" word in sentences, examples
- Would I have enjoyed Prodigy more if it was in black and white?
- Prodigy is a solid if unremarkable.
- Tucson blues prodigy is growing up and releasing 5th CD.
- Prodigy's life was destined for a great amount of pain from its beginning.
- City-based chess prodigy Moogi Sahithi Varshini has bagged gold in the Asian Chess Championship-2018.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.