Profligate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Profligate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Profligate" in sentences with examples. "Profligate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Profligate"
|noun||a licentious person|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Profligate"
|Hindi Meaning of Profligate||चरित्रहीन, लम्पट, कुकर्मी, दुष्ट, भरष्ट, आचरणहीन, अपव्ययी, अशांत, बलवाई|
|Synonyms of Profligate||Dissipated, Dissolute, Licentious|
|Antonyms of Profligate||Chaste, Moral, Innocent|
Related Synonyms of "Profligate" with Hindi meaning
|Profuse||प्रचुर, समृद्ध, उर्वर, भरपूर|
|Unbridled||अनियंत्रित, निरंकुश, व्यसनी, अपरीक्षित, बेरोक-टोक, अनुशासनहीन|
Use of "Profligate" word in sentences, examples
- The word profligate has appeared in 31 articles on nytimes.com in the past year.
- A profligate potpourri of antisemitic problems
- While in some cases profligate lending practices and fraudulent transactions have also aggravated the problem.
- Part of Beijing's crackdown on profligate investing by conglomerates
- The perception that Barnett was profligate was one that would ultimately play a big role in McGowan's thumping election win in March last year.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.