Find Hindi meaning of Promulgate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Promulgate" in sentences with examples. "Promulgate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Promulgate"
|verb||promote or make widely known|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Promulgate"
|Hindi Meaning of Promulgate||अशान्त, प्रचुर, बखेड़िया, बलवाई, राजद्रोही, कानून बनाना, जोर से कहना|
|Synonyms of Promulgate||Announce, Proclaim, Propagate|
|Antonyms of Promulgate||Conceal, Hide, Hinder|
Use of "Promulgate" word in sentences, examples
- Vejonis promulgates bills on gradual transition to education in Latvian
- In order to grant relief to public, the government has decided to promulgate an ordinance amending the Goa Regularisation of Unauthorised Construction Act
- Zafar Ali Shah For Taking Measures To Promulgate Rent Control Act
- Federal administrators, but to lawmakers who enact HHS's powers to promulgate regulations.
- The Chief of Police of the City of Charleston Police Department is authorized to promulgate reasonable rules.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"