Prowl Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Prowl. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Prowl" in sentences with examples. "Prowl" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Prowl"
|verb||move about restlessly and stealthily|
|noun||an act of prowling.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Prowl"
|Hindi Meaning of Prowl||चहल-कदमी, शिकार की खोज में भटकना, संदिग्ध रूप से घूमना, भटकना|
|Synonyms of Prowl||Creep, Glide, Lurk|
|Antonyms of Prowl||Rush, Expose, Divulge|
Use of "Prowl" word in sentences, examples
- Start prowling to get fit
- Tiger Woods back on the prowl
- A panther on the prowl created panic among the people in Kondapur near Ghatkeshar on the outskirts of the city on Sunday.
- Treebo files four patents for 'Prowl', its quality control technology
- Bears On The Prowl After Waking Up From Hibernation
Learn more words starts by letter "P"