Severe Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Severe. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Severe" in sentences with examples. "Severe" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Severe"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Severe"
|Hindi Meaning of Severe||कठोर, कड़ा, सख्त, तीव्र, प्रचण्ड, कठिन, गम्भीर|
|Synonyms of Severe||Demanding, Stern, Bleak|
|Antonyms of Severe||Amenable, Comprising, Willing|
Related Synonyms of "Severe" with Hindi meaning
|Grave||गम्भीर, शांत, कब्र, समाधी, चिंताजनक, बड़ा, भयानक, भरी, मंद, संगीन, महत्वपूर्ण|
|Momentous||महत्वपूर्ण महान, जरुरी, बड़ा भरी, गुरुत्वपूर्ण, आवश्यक, भावी|
Related Antonyms of "Severe" with Hindi meaning
|Emollient||मृदुकारी, प्रशामक, श्मनकारी, रुचिकर, मृदुकार|
|Knit||बिनाई, बनाबट, बुनना, मिलना, जुड़ना, सिकोड़ना, जाली बुनना, गूँथना|
Use of "Severe" word in sentences, examples
- Severe storms in southeast Houston caused a large hangar at Hobby Airport to collapse on Tuesday night.
- It seems like it's still winter but severe weather season is not far off. The National Weather Service has started its annual SkyWarn training classes across the region.
- In addition, mock alerts will be issued on NOAA weather radios, and many communities will sound their tornado sirens to test their emergency severe weather plans.
- A round of afternoon storms on Wednesday could bring severeweather to eastern North Carolina.
- Tuesday was the busiest day for severe weather so far in 2018 as the South and Midwest were hit hard
Learn more words starts by letter "S"