Slumberous Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Slumberous. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Slumberous" in sentences with examples. "Slumberous" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Slumberous"
|adjective||heavy with sleep|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Slumberous"
|Hindi Meaning of Slumberous||उनींदा, मुर्ख, निर्दालू, नींद से बोझिल, ऊंघता हुआ|
|Synonyms of Slumberous||Dozy, Drowsy, Nodding|
|Antonyms of Slumberous||Restless, Awake, Attentive|
Related Synonyms of "Slumberous" with Hindi meaning
|Drowsy||निद्रालु, ऊँघते हुए, जंभाई लेना, उनींदा महसूस करना, उबासी|
|Somnolent||उनींदा, थकाऊ, निर्दालू, सम्मोहक, निद्राजनक, स्वापक, शांत, मंद|
|Soporific||आसवपाक, निद्राकारी, निद्राजनक, स्वापक, उनींदा, मुर्ख, निर्दालू, ऊंघता हुआ|
Use of "Slumberous" word in sentences, examples
- Bumblebees have a really thick and lovely fur coat, tend to be bigger and have a slightly slumberous gait in the air.
- For about 40 minutes, Anand seems to be in no hurry and follows a slumberousstyle of narration.
- The slumberous intake of air into wines sealed with a cork allows for slow, steady maturation.
- Which crowded all around as we sat perched on the cliff side rolling in the sunset-flushed slumberous sheet of foam below.
- The hot gossip in Detectorists was that Lance's daughter briefly dropped her keys. So little happens in slumberous Danebury
Learn more words starts by letter "S"