Stilted Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Stilted. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Stilted" in sentences with examples. "Stilted" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Stilted"
|adjective||stiff and self-conscious or unnatural.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Stilted"
|Hindi Meaning of Stilted||अस्वाभाविक, अप्रकर्तिक, कृत्रिम, बनावटी, झूठा, काल्पनिक, अयथार्थ|
|Synonyms of Stilted||Wooden, Pedantic, Conceited|
|Antonyms of Stilted||Genuine, Unimpaired, Resilient|
Related Antonyms of "Stilted" with Hindi meaning
|Colloquial||साधारण बोलचाल सम्बन्धी, संवादात्मक, संवादी, संवाद विषयक|
Use of "Stilted" word in sentences, examples
- The Stilted Secrets of Cambodia's Floating Village
- Nadia Papachronopoulou's direction is frequently stilted and while the decision to have the same actors play across ages is commendable
- Likely to hilarious, and given how stilted dinner parties can be with strangers, especially famous strangers, awkward, effect.
- Epic battles between demons are occasionally interrupted by a stilted romantic subplot
- Thoroughbreds is stilted and contained.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.