Voluble Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Voluble. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Voluble" in sentences with examples. "Voluble" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Voluble"
|adjective||of a person talking fluently, readily|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Voluble"
|Hindi Meaning of Voluble||चंचल, बातूनी, लुढ़कनेवाला, वाचाल, गप्पी, झक्क्ति, उन्मुक्त, मैत्रीपूर्ण|
|Synonyms of Voluble||Chatty, Conversational, Talkative|
|Antonyms of Voluble||Reserved, Reticent, Unfriendly|
Use of "Voluble" word in sentences, examples
- Jonathan Bush, the voluble co-founder and CEO of athenahealth, is overhauling the company he founded with Todd Park in 1997.
- Criminal charges for lying to a federal agent if the voluble president is caught in a misstatement.
- The group was voluble and didn't sit passively waiting for a turn to speak after raising hands to be
- She was a much more active part of the episode than Jenna, Laurel, Angela or even the normally voluble Sea-Bass.
- The opposition has been presented a ridiculous opportunity. But a bleary-eyed, voluble Peoples Democratic Party
Learn more words starts by letter "V"