Vulgar Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Vulgar. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Vulgar" in sentences with examples. "Vulgar" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Vulgar"
|adjective||lacking sophistication or good taste.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Vulgar"
|Hindi Meaning of Vulgar||गँवारू, ग्रामीण, अशिष्ट, अभद्र, असभ्य, जनसाधारण, देशी|
|Synonyms of Vulgar||Humble, Ignoble, Mean|
|Antonyms of Vulgar||Decent, Inoffensive, Polite|
Use of "Vulgar" word in sentences, examples
- Can NZ ever be free of the 'vulgar' wasp?
- Assessor apologizes for vulgar comments during Milford inspection
- The commission will be empowered to recommend registration of a police complaint in case it finds vulgar content in songs
- One of the dresses that come with the doll has vulgar words on them.
- A KRIS Communications broadcast was interrupted by a vulgar audio clip on Monday.
Learn more words starts by letter "V"