Votary Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Votary. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Votary" in sentences with examples. "Votary" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Votary"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Votary"
|Hindi Meaning of Votary||समर्थक, अनुयायी, उपासक, धर्मसंधि, भक्त, साक्ष्य, प्रामाणिक|
|Synonyms of Votary||Devotee, Enthusiastic, Fanatic|
|Antonyms of Votary||Detractor, Opponent, Disinterested|
Related Synonyms of "Votary" with Hindi meaning
|Zealot||समर्थक, हिमायती, अति उत्साही, पर्मोत्साही, समर्थन करना, पक्षलम्बी|
Use of "Votary" word in sentences, examples
- Minister said, NAM has been a votary of universal
- A strong votary of Telangana even before Telangana Rashtra Samithi
- Adityanath, who is a strong votary of construction of a Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya
- A symbol of resistance, a votary of peace
- Deputy director and a vocal environmentalist and votary of open spaces Avinash Kubal.
Learn more words starts by letter "V"