Vulnerable Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Vulnerable. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Vulnerable" in sentences with examples. "Vulnerable" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Vulnerable"
|adjective||exposed to the possibility of being attacked|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Vulnerable"
|Hindi Meaning of Vulnerable||अतिसंवेदनशील, अघटयोग्य, असुरक्षित, कमजोर, दोषपूर्ण, बेध्य, सुभेघ|
|Synonyms of Vulnerable||Liable, Prone, Susceptible|
|Antonyms of Vulnerable||Guarded, Protected, Secure|
Related Antonyms of "Vulnerable" with Hindi meaning
|Immune||उन्मुक्त, प्रतिरक्षित, निरापद, असंक्राम्य, प्रतिरोधी, सुरक्षित, स्पष्ट, अप्रभावित, विमुक्ति|
Use of "Vulnerable" word in sentences, examples
- He saves his children not with a shotgun or an axe, but through his openly vulnerable love for them.
- When there is a shortage or scarcity of water, it can be used to make people vulnerable and can be used by combatants
- It clearly states that India's economy will suffer in 2019, and as much as 77% of workers in India will continue to be in vulnerable employment.
- Most White House email domains could be vulnerable to phishing
- The campaign also includes creating more outreach on campuses, where student athletes who get hurt and need pain management are especially vulnerable.
Learn more words starts by letter "V"