Abstemious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Abstemious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Abstemious" in sentences with examples. "Abstemious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Abstemious"
|adjective||indulging only very moderately in something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Abstemious"
|Hindi Meaning of Abstemious||मिताहारी, अस्थिर मति, परहेजगार, परिहारी, सहिष्णु, धैर्यमान|
|Synonyms of Abstemious||Abstaining, Abstinent, Temperate|
|Antonyms of Abstemious||Gluttonous, Greedy, Hungry|
Related Antonyms of "Abstemious" with Hindi meaning
|Grabby||लालची, लोभी, लोलुप, परिग्रही, पेटू, भुक्खड़, उत्सुक, सरगर्म|
|Insatiate||उत्साही, उत्सुल, सरगर्म, क्षुधातुर, लालची, अभिलक्षि, अकांशी, इच्छुक|
Use of "Abstemious" word in sentences, examples
- The White House started serving liquor again after the abstemious Carter years.
- It also asked teetotal students for their perception of their less abstemiouscolleagues.
- In New Zealand, the young are more abstemious than ever: people aren't drinking as much, having as much sex.
- We also know people who have fallen ill despite their abstemious behavior.
- As William of Malmesbury tells us of course, the Normans were very abstemious.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"