Find Hindi meaning of Grabby. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Grabby" in sentences with examples. "Grabby" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Grabby"
|adjective||having or showing a selfish desire for something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Grabby"
|Hindi Meaning of Grabby||लालची, लोभी, लोलुप, परिग्रही, पेटू, भुक्खड़, उत्सुक, सरगर्म|
|Synonyms of Grabby||Acquisitive, Avaricious, Avid|
|Antonyms of Grabby||Benevolent, Generous, Abstemious|
Use of "Grabby" word in sentences, examples
- Bars are insanely expensive, the people are sweaty, grabby, and gross, and bouncers have attitude.
- It's hard for the drone to even grab the lightbulb with its little grabby claw, and when it misses the propellers can hit the bulb and break.
- Regardless, having a mobile could be ill-advised at that age because the wee ones can be grabby.
- Loves his wife in a possessive, grabby kind of way but is still fascinated by the lady who comes into their midst.
- If you never learned to respect people's personal space, let Gigi Hadid's encounter with this grabby imbecile teach you an important lesson.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"
- Gay - खुशमिजाज
- Ghastly - विकार
- Gouge - खून चूसना
- Glower - तिरछी आँखों से देखना
- Genial - आनन्दकर
- Grandiose - आडम्बरपूर्ण
- Gibe - उपहास
- Genteel - उबाऊ
- Grave - गम्भीर
- Gnarled - मुड़ा हुआ
- Gorgeous - उम्दा
- Grandiloquent - आडम्बरपूर्ण
- Greenhorn - नौसिखिया
- Grotesque - असंगत
- Gripe - पकड़
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.