Abstract Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Abstract. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Abstract" in sentences with examples. "Abstract" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Abstract"
|adjective||relating to or denoting art that does not attempt to represent .|
|verb||To remove something|
|noun||an abstract work of art|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Abstract"
|Hindi Meaning of Abstract||भाववाचक, अमूर्त, निराकार, सामान्य, निरपेक्ष, दुर्बोध, अलग करना, संछेप|
|Synonyms of Abstract||Hypothetical, Theoretic, Academic|
|Antonyms of Abstract||Concrete, Definite, Factual|
Related Synonyms of "Abstract" with Hindi meaning
|Hypothetical||कल्पित, परिकल्पित, गढ़ा हुआ, सैद्धान्तिक, अमूर्त, अनुमानित|
|Recapitulate||संक्षेप में दोहराना, पुनरावर्ती, पूर्वालोकन, सार, पुनर्कथन करना, पुनरुक्ति|
Related Antonyms of "Abstract" with Hindi meaning
|Tangible||वास्तविक, सत्य, स्पर्श योग्य, इन्द्रियगोचर, मूर्त, स्पर्शरेखीये|
Use of "Abstract" word in sentences, examples
- One cannot abstract religious diversity and politics in the democracy of India.
- Through SWOT analysis we can abstract the whole research paper.
- To abstract the real facts from the history for the political benefits will be proven as wrong decision in the future.
- The abstract of the novel was influenced by author’s social conditions and then political culture
- Abstract topics are very critical in group discussion; candidates explain the topic from their personal experience without having many facts and figures in hand.
- 21 amazing photos that make Earth look like abstract art
- The abstract expressionists were not known for welcoming outsiders.
- The Federal Circuit noted that the “realm of abstract ideas” includes “collecting information, including when limited to particular content.
- Music drives mechanical abstract art mayhem
- NYC's abstract AIDS memorial nears completion in the West Village
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.