Abstruse Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Abstruse. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Abstruse" in sentences with examples. "Abstruse" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Abstruse"
|adjective||difficult to understand|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Abstruse"
|Hindi Meaning of Abstruse||गुण, गोपनीय, गंभीर, समय, शांत, संतुलित, मर्यादित|
|Synonyms of Abstruse||Profound, Recondite, Esoteric|
|Antonyms of Abstruse||Lucid, Obvious, Plain|
Related Synonyms of "Abstruse" with Hindi meaning
|Esoteric||गुप्त, गुण, गोपनीय, कठिन, गेहं, जटिल, दुरूह, दुर्बोध, छिपा हुआ|
|Recondite||कठिन, गहन, गुप्त, गुण, दुरूह, दुर्बोध, छिपा हुआ|
Use of "Abstruse" word in sentences, examples
- She keeps her songs from getting too abstruse or lost in the fog by basing many of them around childish curiosity.
- Culture is a very complex, abstruse area of academic research.
- The goal is simply to publish more abstruse papers and more data sets that will be read only by our friends.
- The subset of AI that includes abstruse statistical techniques that enable machines to improve at tasks with experience.
- She can also be unrewardingly abstruse, can take a neat conceit and run it into the ground
Learn more words starts by letter "A"