Complacent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Complacent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Complacent" in sentences with examples. "Complacent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Complacent"
|adjective||showing smug or uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's achievements.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Complacent"
|Hindi Meaning of Complacent||आत्मसंतुष्टि, नीरभृ, स्व्तृप्ति, प्रसन्नता|
|Synonyms of Complacent||Conceited, Satisfied, Content|
|Antonyms of Complacent||Dissatisfied, Discontented, Concerned|
Related Synonyms of "Complacent" with Hindi meaning
|Smug||आत्म-संतुष्ट, ब्न०थ्न, छेल-छबीला, अपने हाल में मस्त, मस्तमौला, मनमौजी|
Related Antonyms of "Complacent" with Hindi meaning
|Stubborn||अड़ियल, जिद्दी, सख्त, हठी, हठीला, अड़ियल, जकड़ा हुआ, कठोर|
Use of "Complacent" word in sentences, examples
- Clinton supporters confident, but not complacent, in Philadelphia
- India, riding high, cannot afford to be complacent against a wounded opposition.
- The actor replies that that was before they were married. This particular conversation summarises how complacency seeps into a relationship.
- On Sunday, in their first game since the kitten massacre, the Vikings looked extremely complacent and lost to the Eagles, 21-10.
- Theresa May warned Tory allies last night not to be "complacent" about Jeremy Corbyn's Labour party .
Learn more words starts by letter "C"