Find Hindi meaning of Daunt. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Daunt" in sentences with examples. "Daunt" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Daunt"
|verb||to make someone feel intimidated|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Daunt"
|Hindi Meaning of Daunt||डराना, धमकाना, भयभीत, निरुत्साह, हतोत्साहित करना, भी दिखाना, चौकन्ना|
|Synonyms of Daunt||Appall, Consternate, Dismay|
|Antonyms of Daunt||Assist, Embolden, Incite|
Use of "Daunt" word in sentences, examples
- Campus welcome weeks daunt incoming students
- All the boozing and bingeing doesn't daunt our health devouts.
- However, she said, “None of the threats in the Sinai daunt us.
- The sheer scale and audacity of Ramdev's dreams would daunt a feebler mind.
- The Blues didn't let the early set-back daunt them and began building up play with big spells of possession
Learn more words starts by letter "D"