Deceit Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Deceit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Deceit" in sentences with examples. "Deceit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Deceit"
|noun||deceive someone after representing the truth|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Deceit"
|Hindi Meaning of Deceit||चल, कपट, झूठ, धोखा, बेईमानी, चाल, जालसाजी, धोखेबाजी|
|Synonyms of Deceit||Deception, Duplicity, Guile|
|Antonyms of Deceit||Frankness, Openness, Uprigntness|
Related Synonyms of "Deceit" with Hindi meaning
|Hoax||छल, झांसा, धोखा, झांसा देना, जालसाजी करना, झूठ कहना, उल्लू बनाना|
Use of "Deceit" word in sentences, examples
- Oregonians fed up with tax deceit
- Zim accuses exiles for campaign of deceit
- I have witnessed so much media propaganda and liberal deceit.
- For most, the policy and political implications of this deceit are obvious.
- Advertising and deceit: Stuart Miller documents a world coated in gold
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.