Decrepit Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Decrepit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Decrepit" in sentences with examples. "Decrepit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Decrepit"
|adjective||worn out or ruined because of age or neglect.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Decrepit"
|Hindi Meaning of Decrepit||निर्बल, जराक्रांत, जर्जर, जीर्ण, अशक्त, कमजोर, निर्बल, मामूली, पीड़ित|
|Synonyms of Decrepit||Feeble, Flimsy, Fragile|
|Antonyms of Decrepit||Durable, Tough, Sound|
Related Synonyms of "Decrepit" with Hindi meaning
|Feeble||अशक्त, कमजोर, क्षीण शक्ति, दुर्बल, निर्बल, मामूली|
|Shabby||दीन, दरिद्र, गरीब, विपन्न, तुच्छ, घृणित, अनुचित|
|Threadbare||घिसा-पिटा, तार-तार, पुराण, रगड़ा हुआ, तुच्छ, मामूली, साधारण, बेकार|
Use of "Decrepit" word in sentences, examples
- Motorcyclists risk their lives to cross decrepit bridge in Gujranwala.
- Park City orders repairs to decrepit Old Town structures
- 17 people killed as decrepit homes collapse in eastern China
- On the walk home I feel queasy and decrepit.
- Electricity lines dangling from above added to the risk with decrepit and dangerously located transformers constant fire hazards.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.