Deference Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Deference. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Deference" in sentences with examples. "Deference" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Deference"
|noun||polite submission and respect.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Deference"
|Hindi Meaning of Deference||अधीनता, आदर, मर्यादा, सम्मान, अदब, इज्जत करना, ख्याल करना, आदर करना|
|Synonyms of Deference||Honour, Respect, Compliance|
|Antonyms of Deference||Disobedience, Impoliteness, Noncompliance|
Related Synonyms of "Deference" with Hindi meaning
|Homage||पूजा, भक्ति, श्रद्धांजलि, सरकार, सम्मान, श्रद्धा, सेवा|
Use of "Deference" word in sentences, examples
- The problem is that the system as a whole relies on that kind of deference to prevent the endless proliferation of judicial vacancies.
- People who had no way of knowing about an error are due every degree of deference.
- With much deference she asked if I were willing to write her a recommendation to this next chapter in her gilded life.
- Boxwood, shown proper deference, occasionally deigns to stretch.
- Horn said as well that Vermont cities and towns remain uncertain how the Public Service Board will treat the term “substantial deference.”.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"