Depreciate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Depreciate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Depreciate" in sentences with examples. "Depreciate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Depreciate"
|verb||diminish in value over a period of time.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Depreciate"
|Hindi Meaning of Depreciate||मूल्य घटना, अवमूल्यन करना, तुच्छ समझना, कीमत, अवमानित करना|
|Synonyms of Depreciate||Devalue, Downgrade, Denigrate|
|Antonyms of Depreciate||Fain, Raise, Increase|
Related Synonyms of "Depreciate" with Hindi meaning
|Decry||दोष लगाना, अपवाद होना, निन्दा करना, बदनाम करना|
Related Antonyms of "Depreciate" with Hindi meaning
|Apprise||जताना, बतलाना, सुचना देना, सूचित करना, अवगत कराना, विदित कराना, मुद्रस्फीति करना|
|Exaggerate||डींग हांकना, अत्युक्ति करना, बड़ा-चढ़ाकर कहना, शेखी बघारना, अति करना|
Use of "Depreciate" word in sentences, examples
- 27 stocks depreciate as market capitalisation sheds N164bn
- As well as being the fastest selling car in its price and power sector the Ford Mustang is now proving to be the slowest depreciating too.
- The second myth is that a lot of people believe that if you depreciate the rupee drastically, then it will improve India's exports over time.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is doubling down on its call that the pound has further room to depreciate.
- However, the fall in global gold prices may not reflect in India as the rupee is expected to depreciate proportionately against the dollar, he said.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"