Find Hindi meaning of Disgruntle. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Disgruntle" in sentences with examples. "Disgruntle" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Disgruntle"
|verb||to make someone angry|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Disgruntle"
|Hindi Meaning of Disgruntle||असंतुष्ट, निराश, दु;खी, मूड खराब करना, छिड़ना, ठकाना, सताना, गुस्सा दिलाना|
|Synonyms of Disgruntle||Disappoint, Discontent, Dissatisfy|
|Antonyms of Disgruntle||Delight, Excite, Piease|
Use of "Disgruntle" word in sentences, examples
- In a more general sense, endorsing can disgruntle people who identify closely with one of the major political parties.
- Social media had plenty of disgruntle people as well as a few gloaters as over 200,000 tickets were snapped up.
- He smashes the back windshield, and begin to act in a disgruntle manner.
- For instance, she'll balk at allowing “defuddle” and “gruntle,” despite saying “befuddle” and “disgruntle” are fine. She's not alone.
- Sometimes these situations affect and tear our sense of perception to shreds living us with frustration and disgruntle.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
- Destitute - निर्धन
- Doughty - निर्भीक
- Divest - वंचित कर देना
- Desist - परहेज़ करना
- Dearth - कमी
- Dubious - संदिग्ध
- Doldrums - उदासी
- Despot - तानाशाह
- Delineate - खींचना
- Deleterious - क्षतिकर
- Duress - दबाब
- Despondent - आशाहीन
- Decrepit - निर्बल
- Drubbing - ठुकाई-पिटाई
- Dismal - शोकमय