Doughty Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Doughty. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Doughty" in sentences with examples. "Doughty" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Doughty"
|adjective||brave and persistent.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Doughty"
|Hindi Meaning of Doughty||निर्भीक, हिम्मती, पराक्रमी, निडर, साहसी|
|Synonyms of Doughty||Intrepid, Plucky, Gallant|
|Antonyms of Doughty||Timid, Meek, Reticent|
Related Synonyms of "Doughty" with Hindi meaning
|Spartan||तितिक्ष, निर्भीक, सादा, कठोरता से अनुशासित, आडम्बरहीन, रुखा, आत्मसंयमी|
|Valiant||साहसी, निडर, सुरवीर, दलेर, बहादुर, पराक्रमी|
Use of "Doughty" word in sentences, examples
- I seen a Chinese one time, related the doughty narrator, that had little pills like putty and he put them in the water and they opened and every pill was something different.
- By contrast, the BJP had packed its ranks with Smriti Irani, Piyush Goyal, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Nirmala Sitharaman, Meenakshi Lekhi, even Arun Jaitley, each a doughty fighter for the cause.
- Merriwether, doughty soul sweet enough these days, but there was a pleased complacency in her eyes which annoyed people and she carried a chip on her shoulder which no one cared to disturb.
- By heaven, Theodore Purefoy, thou hast done a doughty deed and no botch! Thou art, I vow, the remarkablest progenitor barring none in this chaffering allincluding most farraginous chronicle.
- Mean while by the glimpse I stole of him, I could easily discover a person far from promising any such doughty performances as the storming of maidenheads generally requires, and whose flimsy consumptive texture gave him more the air of an invalid that was pressed, than of a volunteer, on such hot service.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.