Grisly Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in G Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Grisly. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Grisly" in sentences with examples. "Grisly" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Grisly"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Grisly"
|Hindi Meaning of Grisly||डरावना, भयानक, विकत, विवर्ण, कुरूप, कठोर, सख्त, भीषण, भयंकर, खराब|
|Synonyms of Grisly||Ghastly, Grim, Gruesome|
|Antonyms of Grisly||Pleasant, Pretty, Joyous|
Related Synonyms of "Grisly" with Hindi meaning
|Gruesome||डरावना, भयानक, वीभत्स, कुरूप, घोनोना, विकराल, घ्रणित, भीषण, भयावह|
Use of "Grisly" word in sentences, examples
- Halloween is a billion-dollar industry in Japan with an estimated 20 million people nationwide getting into the grisly spirit.
- Ancient epics are full of grisly deeds.
- The guided tour offered some of the grisly stories about Henderson's past.
- The chroniclers enjoyed feeding the public with all the grisly details.
- Police said they had informed Kogawa's relatives in Japan of the grisly discovery.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"