Find Hindi meaning of Guilty. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Guilty" in sentences with examples. "Guilty" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Guilty"
|adjective||responsible for a specified wrongdoing.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Guilty"
|Hindi Meaning of Guilty||अपराधी, दोषी, मुजरिम, कुसुरदार, झूठा, ढोंगी, पखण्डी|
|Synonyms of Guilty||Culpable, Blameworthy, Censured|
|Antonyms of Guilty||Blameless, Innocent, Truthful|
Use of "Guilty" word in sentences, examples
- Police will discover the guilty person involved in murder mystery sooner or later.
- Though she did not make any offense but accused of her guilty intent.
- She could not sleep at night due to her guilty conscience.
- A Man has pleaded not guilty to the murder of his housemate in Adelaide's west and has been committed to stand trial in the Supreme Court.
- A teacher convicted of sexually assaulting a young student in Fairfax County has pleaded guilty to committing a similar crime Baltimore County.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"
- Guilty - अपराधी
- Gallant - साहसिक
- Grisly - डरावना
- Gibe - उपहास
- Grievous - दारुण
- Grant - अनुदान
- Giddy - अल्हड़
- Gorgeous - उम्दा
- Grabby - लालची
- Gaunt - दुबला
- Gay - खुशमिजाज
- Grief - दुःख
- Garner - एकत्र करना
- Glee - आनंद
- Grave - गम्भीर
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.