Gullible Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in G Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Gullible. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Gullible" in sentences with examples. "Gullible" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Gullible"
|adjective||easily persuaded to believe something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Gullible"
|Hindi Meaning of Gullible||सीधा, सरल, भोला-भला, अनुभवहीन, अनाड़ी, नौसिखिया|
|Synonyms of Gullible||Credulous, Dupable, Naive|
|Antonyms of Gullible||Astute, Discerning, Perceptive|
Related Synonyms of "Gullible" with Hindi meaning
|Dupable||प्रवचननीय, मिथ्याभाषी, आशुविश्वासी, अपरिवर्तनीय, निष्कपट, अकृत्रिम, सहज|
Use of "Gullible" word in sentences, examples
- But really, he's just a man for his times, a marketing phenomenon who instinctively knows how to milk the gullible and prey on their insecurities.
- Kiwi gullibility has been exposed by a cyber security test devised by consultant KPMG.
- Trumpsters are apparently the most gullible people in living memory.
- Both were promised 10 per cent commission after the crime money was deposited in the bank accounts by gullible victims.
- Every single election you gullible idiots fall for it.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.