Find Hindi meaning of Hardship. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Hardship" in sentences with examples. "Hardship" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Hardship"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Hardship"
|Hindi Meaning of Hardship||आफत, कठिनाई, कष्ट, तकलीफ, दुःख, मुसीबत, विपत्ति, विपदा, सख्ती, संकट|
|Synonyms of Hardship||Asperity, Difficulty, Adversity|
|Antonyms of Hardship||Benefit, Assistance, Ease|
Use of "Hardship" word in sentences, examples
- I was much older than the rest of my classmates because of the very many hardships I passed through.
- Giant Food Stores' plan to close its business in West York early next year will be a hardship, say some senior citizens living in the area.
- Aceves joined the Army more than 20 years ago to provide a better life for her family, after living in financial hardship most of her life.
- This situation creates financial hardship for low-wage families.
- Stress and hardship, although not enjoyable, do pass and as time moves on, solutions come.
Learn more words starts by letter "H"
- Horrific - भयंकर
- Hoax - छल
- Hapless - दिन
- Hackneyed - घिसा-पीटा
- Hurdle - अड़चन
- Hardship - आफत
- Hearten - सजीव होना
- Heartrending - कष्टदायी पीड़ादायी
- Haphazard - दैवयोग
- Hodgepodge - घालमेल
- Headstrong - कष्टदायी
- Hilarious - आनन्ददायक
- Harmony - अनुरूपता
- Hinder - बढ़ा
- Hideous - डरावना