Find Hindi meaning of Humbug. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Humbug" in sentences with examples. "Humbug" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Humbug"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Humbug"
|Hindi Meaning of Humbug||छल-कपट, धोखा, धोकेबाज, पाखण्ड, बकवास, गड़बड़ करने वाला|
|Synonyms of Humbug||Charlatan, Fake, Fraud|
|Antonyms of Humbug||Genuine, Truthful, Original|
Related Synonyms of "Humbug" with Hindi meaning
|Charlatan||कपटी, चालक, नीम-हाकिम, कौशल, सुगमता, सरलता, सुविधा, तेज़ी, होशियारी|
Use of "Humbug" word in sentences, examples
- Churchill was still far from sympathetic, calling Gandhi an "old humbug" and a "rascal".
- It has been established ad nauseam that these allegations are just a humbug that is raised only to take mileage against political adversaries.
- It isn't so much a case of bah humbug as bald incomprehension.
- In an ideal world fashion humbugs would be able to rise above season dressing and take a wholly lateral approach.
- But we say bah humbug to this – porridge for breakfast is so last Thursday.
Learn more words starts by letter "H"
- Hypothetical - कल्पित
- Heretic - धर्मविरोधी
- Hilarious - आनन्ददायक
- Haughty - अहंकारी
- Hegemony - आधिपत्य
- Hangdog - लज्जित
- Hypocrite - कपटी
- Homely - ग्रामीण
- Heresy - मतान्तर
- Hedonist - सुखवादी
- Hullabaloo - शोरगुल
- Harrowing - खौफनाक
- Hardy - दमदार
- Hone - सान चढ़ना
- Hackneyed - घिसा-पीटा