Find Hindi meaning of Hardy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Hardy" in sentences with examples. "Hardy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Hardy"
|adjective||capable of enduring difficult conditions|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Hardy"
|Hindi Meaning of Hardy||दमदार, कठोर, मजबूत, साहसी, शूरवीर, बहादुर|
|Synonyms of Hardy||Stout, Stalwart, Rugged|
|Antonyms of Hardy||Feeble, Invalid, Infirm|
Use of "Hardy" word in sentences, examples
- The hardy but delicate viola was cultivated by the Greeks for herbal medicine and much later inspired William Shakespeare to write of romance.
- The journey to Port Hardy.
- As hardy as the Nemean lion's nerve.
- A few hardy plants survive and thrive.
- They can be fairly hardy and are known as.
Learn more words starts by letter "H"
- Heresy - मतान्तर
- Hackneyed - घिसा-पीटा
- Hinder - बढ़ा
- Hateful - कुत्सित
- Hovel - कुटी
- Hedonist - सुखवादी
- Humbug - छल-कपट
- Hubbub - चहल-पहल
- Humiliate - दबाना
- Hilarious - आनन्ददायक
- Harass - सतना
- Hale - स्वस्थ
- Homely - ग्रामीण
- Harrowing - खौफनाक
- Hardship - आफत
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.