Turncoat Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Turncoat. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Turncoat" in sentences with examples. "Turncoat" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Turncoat"
|noun||a person who deserts one party|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Turncoat"
|Hindi Meaning of Turncoat||दलबदलू, विश्वघाटी, पतित, भीरु, कायर, भगोड़ा, स्वधर्म त्यागी|
|Synonyms of Turncoat||Apostate, Detector, Deserter|
|Antonyms of Turncoat||Adherent, Faithful, Loyalist|
Use of "Turncoat" word in sentences, examples
- Is Djou A Turncoat? Or Man Of Integrity?
- Every party is welcoming turncoats, especially when they are in power.
- The Kremlin insisted Dr Rodchenkov's “baseless accusations” were the “slander of a turncoat
- Turncoat Navjot Singh Sidhu repeats his BJP 'notes' to praise Congress.
- The competition is conducted in three stages, group discussion, turncoat, and the grand finale.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"