Turbulence Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Turbulence. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Turbulence" in sentences with examples. "Turbulence" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Turbulence"
|noun||violent or unsteady movement of air or water|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Turbulence"
|Hindi Meaning of Turbulence||अशांति, उग्रता, हलचल, विद्रोही, विक्षोभ, उत्तेजना, हुल्लड़, हंगामा, बेचैनी|
|Synonyms of Turbulence||Agitation, Commotion, Agitation|
|Antonyms of Turbulence||Cairnness, Tranquility, Stillness|
Related Synonyms of "Turbulence" with Hindi meaning
|Uproar||शोरगुल, हंगामा, कटु आलोचना, दंगा, बखेड़ा, कोलाहल, धूमधाम|
Related Antonyms of "Turbulence" with Hindi meaning
|Tranquility||अक्षोभ, प्रशांति, शांति, निस्तब्ध, निश्छल, गंभीर, नि:शब्द, आनन्द, स्थिरता|
Use of "Turbulence" word in sentences, examples
- That turbulence is a sharp reversal from the sustained period of calm that kept the Cboe Volatility Index
- Seven people threw up on a Delta flight from Minneapolis to San Jose last week due to severe turbulence.
- Last month, “pretty much everyone on the plane,” threw up during a particularly turbulent descent to Washington Dulles Airport
- Arsenal are now flying after their spell of turbulence
- Many of those reference points seem to have come unstuck, and that's why we're experiencing an unusual amount of air turbulence these days.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.