Turgid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Turgid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Turgid" in sentences with examples. "Turgid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Turgid"
|adjective||swollen and distended or congested.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Turgid"
|Hindi Meaning of Turgid||आडम्बरी, फुला,सजा हुआ, अतिशोभन, स्थूल, मोटा|
|Synonyms of Turgid||Flatulent, Inflated, Overblown|
|Antonyms of Turgid||Modest, Self-Effacing, Underrated|
Use of "Turgid" word in sentences, examples
- After a turgidfirst-half of football, neither Cardiff nor Wolves looked overly keen to rock the boat
- A turgid week turns into a turgid fortnight, with red splashing the charts for most major cryptocurrencies for a second week in a row
- Antony Lampard's adaptation is a distressingly turgid affair, slavishly adhering to a style of playwriting that thrived in the 1930s.
- Too often turgid historical thriller from playing like a poor man's version of Steven Spielberg's thorny vengeance essay Munich.
- Chances were few and far between in a turgid first half
Learn more words starts by letter "T"