Find Hindi meaning of Tyrannical. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tyrannical" in sentences with examples. "Tyrannical" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tyrannical"
|adjective||exercising power in a cruel|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tyrannical"
|Hindi Meaning of Tyrannical||निर्दयी, अत्याचारपूर्ण, अत्याचारी, अन्यायी, दमनकारी, निरंकुश, तानाशाही|
|Synonyms of Tyrannical||Autocratic, Despotic, Arbitrary|
|Antonyms of Tyrannical||Submissive, Democratic, Docile|
Use of "Tyrannical" word in sentences, examples
- Keeping up its attack on Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, the Bharatiya Janata Party termed his tenure as 'tyrannical'.
- If the writer relies on the Second Amendment to justify owning military weapons as a protection against government tyranny
- Illegal and violent abduction, torture and chemical poisoning by the tyrannical Jubilee regim
- Pay attention everybody! This is how local governments become tyrannical governments
- Americans in the event our government became tyrannical and indifferent to the needs of the people.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
- Tirade - निंदात्मक बाते
- Tactless - अभद्र
- Tangle - उलझाव
- Tacit - निःशब्द
- Temerity - अविवेक
- Timorous - डरपोक
- Toil - कठिन परिश्रम करना
- Torpor - सुस्ती
- Tatty - फटे हाल
- Thriving - उन्नतिशील
- Tenable - मान्य
- Tiff - कहा सुनी
- Twit - अवमानना
- Tally - हिसाब
- Tribute - श्रद्धांजलि