Veer Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Veer. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Veer" in sentences with examples. "Veer" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Veer"
|verb||change direction suddenly.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Veer"
|Hindi Meaning of Veer||घुमाना, मोड़ना, घूमना-फिरना, दिशा बदलना, घूम जाना, झटके में मुड़ना|
|Synonyms of Veer||Chop, Skew, Swerve|
|Antonyms of Veer||Stay, Straighten, Maintain|
Use of "Veer" word in sentences, examples
- You can veer toward an attractive person at a party, leaving your friends mid-sentence.
- You veer away from an oncoming truck on the highway to avoid getting crushed.
- She helplessly watched the car in front of her veer into oncoming traffic and let out a breath when they quickly navigated back into the proper lane.
- The veer offensive requires the quarterback to make the decision to run or hand off the ball
- I love you more than you'll veer know
Learn more words starts by letter "V"